When you’re searching for a call quality management system for your call centre, look no further than Scorebuddy’s score card system.
Scorebuddy – a call centre quality management software system in the UK – provides a new cloud based monitoring service known as the ‘score card’. The score card system is a web-based hosted software solution which allows call centre supervisors and managers to quickly and productively assess call centre performance.
Supervisors can use an existing template to design a personalised scorecard to meet the specific needs of a campaign. The form builder can be divided and organised into sections relevant to the various segments of a campaign and down to the individual components of a call. Quick selection drop down boxes and free form comment fields can also be added. During call testing the score card automatically tallies results, allowing for real-time call quality assessment and data recording.
Supervisors can create as many scorecards as they wish and tailor each one to suit the call campaign. Categories can be given different weightings depending on campaign priorities. Campaign targets can be determined with notifications set up to indicate when targets have been achieved.
The Score Card system improves call centre assessment and reporting procedures, improves staff performance and customer service levels, and offers greater productivity and return on investment for the entire call centre business. Key features of the score card system include:
• A drag and drop design which allows for easy scorecard creation and editing.
• Pre-determined questions which can be added to various sections of the campaign brief. Questions can be weighted according to importance.
• Easy to set scoring scales and labels. Set 'Points of Failure' to quickly indicate when further training or disciplinary action needs to take place.
• Quick pick comments tailored to your campaign. This feature allows you to easily make assessments while still listening to a call.
• Categorisation of multiple call campaign event types and subtypes.
View the full features of Scorebuddy’s Score Card quality management system here.
The ultimate goal for your call center is to provide a positive customer experience. However, building brand loyalty and improving efficiency and productivity without quality assurance (QA) isn’t possible. You can’t boost revenue and ROI in your contact center..
This blog has been updated in July 2019
Working as a call center agent can seem like a tedious, thankless job. In some cases, agents spend hours talking with people who don’t want to be on the phone any more than the agents themselves do. Even in the best..